Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Eating Pandas

My son's school had a zoo parade where each child had to do a report on an animal they liked. The children then got to dress up as said animal and then parade around the school for the parents. Of course, my son was a giant Anaconda. While all the other kids were smiling and waiving at their parents, my son was hissing and quickly sticking his tongue in and out of his mouth like a snake. After the parade the parents got to go up and ask the children about their reports. While this was going on, my son was trying to eat the cute little girl next to him who was dressed like a Panda. There is nothing quite like having to tell a mom that, "yes, that is my son who is currently trying to eat your daughter." I will give my son this much.........he was very true to character.

No comments:

Post a Comment