Friday, October 8, 2010

Terror in the Sand

I went to do my visiting teaching the other day. I met the lady I visit at the Park, the thought was our children could visit while our children played. She has three young, beautiful little boys. They were playing in the sand with trucks and cars being typical little boys. My son came over to them and then proceeded to tell them the following: "Did you know that every galaxy has a black hole? They do, our galaxy does. Our black hole is currently feeding again on stars in the outermost reaches of our galaxy. The closest galaxy to us in the Andromeda galaxy. It is slowly moving towards us and no one knows if and when but it could collide with our galaxy, throwing our solar system off its orbit. This would cause the black holes in each galaxy to start feeding everything in site. Our planet would either be sucked into a black hole and our bodies would be ripped apart, or it would send our planet hurling out into space where the conditions of our life would no longer be possible. So, either way, we're all gonna die!"

That pretty much ended my visit.

2 comments:

  1. oh boy! Keith is so smart, funny, and cute! I hope my home is full of adventure when our baby and future babies come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say, better they know the truth. ;)

    ReplyDelete