Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Bedtime Stories

The other night my children decided to tell me a bedtime story. Here are each of my kids stories:

My Daughter - Once upon a time in a magical land where candy canes grow on trees and you eat chocolate and more chocolate. Beautiful dancers were dancing and dancing. The end.

My Son - Once upon a time a giant asteroid came from outer space and collided with earth. The force from the impact was so great that it destroyed everything! Life on the planet was devastated! All the trees, water, buildings and mountains disintegrated. Everyone on earth was dead. The end.

My how my children differ.

5 comments:

  1. They are different from each other and I love them both! They are my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay no more bedtime stories from Keith...just kidding! Martha, I am so glad that you have them both. What diversity! What fun! How absolutely darling they each are. We miss you all, Geez! We need to make a play date!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is funny to hear the differences between the girls' and the boys' train of thought. On one side you have beautiful dancers and on the other explosions.... :) So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steph tells me bedtime stories just like BOTH of them every night. I don't see anything strange about them...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keith is so smart!!! And I like Ella's world...can I live there?

    ReplyDelete